Modeling The Way

     I am currently preparing my presentation for tomorrow's program implementation review in the office. Yes, it is that time of the year once again, when your bosses would scrutinize your team's and program's accomplishments for the quarter. I am currently managing a big program called the Community Health Partnership Program and with me are 9 other collaborators who are as passionate as they are diverted in backgrounds.

     Our team is comprised of 2 medical doctors, 5 nurses, 2 aspiring medical anthropologists, 1 community development worker with academe background, 3 health social scientists and 1 public health nurse. 



     To learn more about CHPP and what we do, here's a Prezi presentation which I will also be presenting during the PIR.





Comments

Popular Posts