Clearwater Beach Florida

When I had the opportunity to visit Florida, I was lucky to have stayed with my parents' friends who are now living in Florida. Of course, when I found out that I was heading there, what came to mind was really finding time to visit the famous beaches in this State.




So, the day after I arrived, my hosts brought me to Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida. Clearwater Beach is a resort facing the Gulf of Mexico. It has a wide stretch of white sandy beach. According to information, it has been ranked as one of the top 20 beaches in the U.S.



There are many restaurants and bars along the beach. There are also a few street performers who would provide some random entertainment to tourists. What also caught my attention was the long fishing pier where you can walk over and see the ivory coastline dotted with sunbathers, beach-goers and tall buildings of nearby hotels.
















Unfortunately, our visit to Clearwater Beach was just a stop over so I wasn't prepared with my beach shorts. We were lucky to catch the beautiful sunset though.








Looking forward to going back here again.

with my host family




Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts