Hollywood Films To Watch Out For

What's great with having Xbox360 is that you can get to watch the latest movie trailers from your Xbox, for as long as you have internet/wifi connection of course. Also, you would need an XBOX Live account as well which is easy to make and is free. Watching some of these movie trailers make me excited to see these movies in the big screen. I love watching movies and whether it's in the cinema or in DVD, movie-watching can be a huge experience for many.

Here are just some of the movies that I am looking forward to watch later this year and next year.


Victor Hugo's Les Miserables is a classic and I've been waiting for it's Broadway version to be adopted in the big screen. The other Les Miserables starred by Liam Neeson was also outstanding and still one of my favorite movies of all time.


Finally, the latest Superman film will be shown in 2013. Superman: Man of Steel has definitely come a long way from the Christopher-Reeves franchise. This is also something to look forward to.


Life of Pi is another Ang Lee film and who wouldn't watch a movie directed by Academy award winner Ang Lee?


The Hobbit, the sequel to the epic trilogy of the Lord of the Rings of J.R.R. Tolkien, will finally be released. This is definitely yet another promising film from Peter Jackson.


I have seen Paranormal Activity 1, 2 and 3 and every time I watched them I felt that I had to pee in my pants. I never expected that a 4th serving of the Paranormal Activity series will be shown. This one is a lot creepier than the first 3.


Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts