Busch Gardens, Florida, USA

While I was in Florida over a year ago, I was brought by my host family to Busch Gardens: home of the gorillas. It is actually a zoo and a fun park rolled into one. The park has many highlights other than just the gorillas. There is this insane roller coaster called the SheiKra which is the first Dive Roller Coaster in the US. The name SheiKra is derived from a shikra, an Asian-African hawk that is known to dive straight down for its prey.



I really wanted to try the ride but I guess I was too chicken to ride this totally insane roller coaster. Imagine being dropped 90 degrees facing the ground at the height of about 200 feet. Not only that, the train then goes around this insane loop (Immelmann Loop).

There are other "safer" features of the park, those that can appeal to the faint-hearted such as myself. There is the Serengeti Safari where I saw giraffes for the first time. Among the ride, I rode the Stanley Falls, almost similar to Enchanted Kingdom's Log-Jam.










The park is definitely something an entire family can enjoy. For details about the Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida, such as schedules, tickets and other attractions, you can visit their official website here.

Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts