Summer Is Here: To The Beach

PAGASA officially declares the coming of Summer in the Philippines. I have yet to plan out my summer fun and I am not sure if I can find my steps into the white ivory sands of a beach somewhere. I am sure that I can find time. For now, I am content with daydreaming about the beaches I have visited in the past. How I wish I can be back in one of those beaches, lying on my back with a pineapple juice or root beer on my hand and some good vibes pouring out of my headset.

Cozumel, Mexico


No Name Bar Poolside, Cozumel, Mexico


Seven-Mile Beach, Grand Cayman




Dakak, Dapitan, Philippines


Night Entertainment at Dakak


Boracay, Aklan, Philippines



Florida Beach, USA



Forest Park Water Resort, Bacolod City, Philippines


Sipalay, Negros Occidental, Philippines





Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts