Improving Health Seeking Behaviors









It is definitely a challenge on how to change behavior especially with the objective of promoting better health seeking behaviors. It is timely that this will also be my topic for my students this coming Saturday. So I am posting my powerpoint presentation here in preparation for my session with them.

Be ready for Saturday, peeps.

Also, I am posting the link to the Discussion Board where they would be discussing the case studies. To participate in the discussion board, you need to be a registered members. Since most students nowadays can spend time in the internet, then let the internet be another learning avenue for them.

The link to the boards is here. Take note: you need to register in order to participate.

Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts