In Transition

Officially, on November 27, this blog will change titles. It will become The Freudian Slip: In Transition. Technically, it is going to be a transition for at least 6 months. A transition to where is not yet certain. As far as I am concerned I am just hitch-hiking on this free-wheeling ride called Fate, down the rocky alley called Life. One thing is for sure though, it is going to be one very cold Christmas, the first ever that I will be spending very far from family.

I have faced many uncertainties in the past. This is not the first "Transition". Perhaps it is natural to undergo transitions. Change is nature after all. I face this transition with a mixture of excitement and sadness. Sadness because there are a lot of sacrifices that must be made for me to surpass this transition. Excited because the unknown is always filled with suprises.

So I am packing my bags and I think I am ready to go. I made my goodbyes with my students, many of whom I will sorely miss.

I entrust my family to Guadalupe. I entrust my transition phase to Raphael my Guardian.


Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts