Dura Lex Sed Lex

Rule IV, Section 1 of the Omnibus Rules Implementing Executive Order No. 292:
"Section 1. An appointment issued in accordance with pertinent laws and rules shall take effect immediately upon its issuance by the appointing authority, and if the appointee has assumed the duties of the position, he shall be entitled to receive his salary at once without awaiting the approval of his appointment by the Commission. The appointment shall remain effective until disapproved by the Commission."

I have yet to receive my salary since I assumed my position last January 1, 2010.

Take note: I am not the aggressor here. I am the aggrieved.
Take note further: Hindi ako ang may utang...sila ang may utang sa akin.

Moral of the story: Negligence of duty shall not go unpunished.











Comments

Popular Posts