Stepping Out


I am making a 7 day silence in my blog and other social networks starting later at 3 pm. This symbolically begins my supposed "retreat" before I make that final decision. I am in a fork at the road and whatever I choose next week will definitely change my life. There are options but there are certain circumstances that will influence my choice. There are many things to consider and there are many things to think about. There are many uncertain things but there is one thing sure, things will never be the same again after I make my decision, whatever choice I make. So to symbolically start my self-detachment and begin my discernment, I will NOT be blogging for 7 days.

Included in my discerning process is a walk down memory lane, to remember how I started as a doctor to the barrio, the factors which made me choose to become a DTTB and the people along the way, encountered throughout the 2-year journey. Perhaps there will be unpleasant memories that might be recalled from the process. Perhaps there will be sentimental moments that might be remembered. One thing's for sure: I shall be remembering with gratefulness.

I am thankful for the opportunities.






Comments

Popular Posts