Raising Rossie


Yesterday, as promised, I bought for the family a new pet, a Dalmatian Puppy. My son named her Rossie, with a double S-I-E, as if the dog can spell her name. She is a 3-months old puppy and just had her first vaccine shot. Like all other Dalmatians, Rossie appears to be a very playful dog. We bought dog food, a dog collar and cord and dog food container for Rossie. When we brought the new addition to the family inside the house yesterday, my daughter squealed with joy. Rossie was running around the house and was definitely enjoying herself. We had to place Umpol a.k.a Brownie our faithful askal at the backyard. Umpol seemed to be contented with his limited surroundings. The arrangement is only temporary because as soon as Rossie gets older, we will be allowing Umpol to stay in the frontyard with her.

Early this morning, I woke up to a cloudy day and brought Rossie outside the house and had her play. Before I went to work, Rossie and I jogged around near the house just to let her run around in a much bigger and wider space. Rossie loves to run around and wants to be played with. Rossie is my first pure breed dog.

Currently, I am doing some reading on how to take care of Dalmatians. I am planning to breed more Dalmatians in the future and this might even be a good business opportunity.

P.S. will be posting better pictures tomorrow


Comments

Popular Posts