Monday Madness

Tomorrow is Monday Madness, a very hectic Monday. Before going to Candoni tomorrow, I will be having my Philhealth accreditation for professionals application form notarized before I hand them to my PHM to be submitted to Philhealth together with our application for MCP. That will be my "last" contribution to Candoni's Main Health Center. Our target is, by the month of May or June, our facility will already be Maternity-Care-Package Accredited by Philhealth. We are now already OPB and TB DOTS accredited. Our target is to upgrade our birthing facility. Our new delivery table has just arrived together with our bassinet. Our newborn screening program is on the move. We have used up all of our NBS filter cards already and right now we are about to purchase our second batch of filter cards.

By being Philhealth accredited, we can somehow provide some financial buffer for the expenses of the Main Health Center. Through the capitation fund provided by Philhealth, we can purchase more upgrades for our facility and at the same time provide some compensation for our health workers.

I do hope that before my contract ends, we can already have our facility accredited in all 3 major programs and will be able to translate these developments into real progress. We hope to maintain a zero maternal mortality and reduce further our infant mortality by half. We are also hoping to maintain our 100% FIC coverage and at the same time increase our facility-based deliveries to close to 90%. I am still having minor problems with hilots who still prefer to handle deliveries at home. I am in fact planning to release another memorandum reminding our barangay captains and purok presidents regarding this matter.

After having my application notarized tomorrow, I am planning to drop by Negros Occidental Medical Society Office to collect my PMA card. I called up PMA Manila last week and I was told that I already have my new PMA number and my new PMA card was already sent to Dr. Tabuga's clinic. However, according to Dr. Tabuga's clinic, they have yet to receive my card although the other cards sent by PMA together with mine were already there. In fact, one of my doctor friends were able to get theirs already. I don't know if there is some mix-up in the delivery but I have to clarify this personally with NOMSI and PMA. The PMA card is needed for my accreditation.

After doing all of those stuff, I will be heading to Candoni. So, hopefully, before I spend the week at Candoni, I can have all of these things settled.

It's back to work tomorrow people.

By the way, DOH-Manila has informed me already that the 34th CME for DTTB's will be on May 4-14, 2009 in Hotel Kimberly, Tagaytay. Transportations from Manila to Tagaytay are now being arranged.





Post Classified Ads That Produce Results

Comments

Popular Posts