Golden Moment


Yesterday, I went to Iloilo to attend the CHD Region 6's 50th Anniversary. It was actually a one-week celebration but we DTTB's were already invited to attend the final 2 days of the week-long activity. So, I reported to Iloilo on Thursday and was able to meet up with my fellow DTTB's Cel and Tep, together with our PHM's and Midwife to the Barrio. It was a mini-reunion for us Region 6 DTTB's, sort of a pre-CME get-together. The original plan was actually to stay in Iloilo until Saturday morning but I decided to return to Bacolod Thursday afternoon so I could spend more time with my family here in Bacolod. Early morning of Friday, I went back to Iloilo.

The 50th Anniversary Dinner started at around 5 pm already and it was a formal gathering of doctors, nurses, midwives and non-health professional partners of the Department of Health. The guest of honor was the Secretary of the Department of Justice, Sec. Gonzales, son of Iloilo City. I was hoping I could get a picture with him but quite frankly, my shyness got over me. Anyway, I did get to have pictures with friends and co-workers.






My congratulations to the people of CHD-6, especially Regional Director Dr. Ariel Valencia, who I would describe to be a very accommodating RD, especially to us DTTB's.





Post Classified Ads That Produce Results

Comments

Popular Posts