Wishlist and More Fireworks


This Christmas I have received gifts which were actually in my secret wish list. However, most of these "gifts" were gifts for myself. It was high time to pamper myself after one year of hard work.

Among the "gifts" I had this Christmas were: 2 pairs of sandals, one from my sister and one from my wife. Perhaps they have lately noticed that I have been walking around barefoot inside the house and mostly I would wear those white tennis shoes whenever I go out. They both have the same thing in mind.

Another gift I had this Christmas was a 6-in-one aquarium filter machine. I wanted to give more attention to my aquarium this time. Before, I only had one turtle and 2 Shebunkin fish. When I bought my new filter machine, I decided to add one pair of angel fish and 9 small carps. Of course, I still have another dragon fish in my smaller aquarium.

Perhaps my best gift for myself is my new canon pixma 3-in-1 printer. It is a printer, photocopier and scanner all at the same time.


My sister bought a wireless router (D-link) and this morning I was able to set up a wireless connection with one of my pc and 2 other laptops at home. Now I can access the internet right inside my bedroom.

Of course, what's more important are the things which we bought to be given out to others as gifts. I bought my wife a necklace and a new blouse. We bought my sister some "kikay" stuff. We bought my mom a new set of undies, my dad a new shirt. We bought the kids new toys.

The day after Christmas was more of a relaxation day. Christmas was a busy day for all of us. After attending Christmas Day mass, we went to the mall for lunch, went around and bought stuff for the house and spent the afternoon pigging out with the "leftovers" from the previous night's noche buena. Today was more relaxed, although I did spent the entire morning figuring out how to connect my new router to the modem and configuring it to establish a wireless network. During dinner time we all went out to watch the fireworks display in the nearby mall and went to have dinner in Mang Inasal.



The countdown to 2009 has already started for many of us. It is barely 5 days more to go before the start of the New year.



Comments

Jupiter Family said…
Happy New Year!
2009 Fireworks Show

http://fireworks2009.blogspot.com/
http://vitas-vitas.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts