A Good Suggestion For Hataw: Beyonce's Single Ladies

It was a boring afternoon yesterday and so my daughter and I went surfing through youtube for her favourite animations and dance videos. We came over Beyonce's single ladies video and my daughter was just loving it. We would usually see it on TV but after seeing the related videos in the youtube, we discovered how much this dance craze has evolved and cloned itself. Many wannabes uploaded their own versions of the Beyonce Dance and I tell you they are totally hilarious.

I was amazed to see this young kid named Arianna do the Beyonce moves in youtube. She was very cute as well. And then of course, there was this guy named Shane Mercado who has become an internet sensation because of his own version of Beyonce's Single Ladies. And there are other people in the internet showing their own Beyonce steps.

I was wondering if we can also copy the moves and adopt it as our new "hataw" steps for the upcoming Heart Month this February 2009. Hmmmm...I wonder if my midwives can keep up with Beyonce's moves.

As a reminder, here is the original Beyonce Video:



Now here are the other versions of Beyonce's same video:













Comments

Popular Posts