Good News and Bad News


People, Beware the Ides of March.
Good News: I am now rotating in my electives under the department of OB-GYNE
Bad News: There will still be 24-hour duty days unlike last year when there were none.

Good News: Other than OB-GYNE, I am also rotating for 2 weeks under Radiology
Bad News: There will still be 24-hour duty days under OB-GYNE. I really thought I can have 2 weeks free of 24 hour duty days so I can start reviewing for the board exams, you know, start early so I can cover more grounds, but it doesn't look like the case.

Good News: I am done with Medicine.
Bad News: I am writing the good news part with such elation. I used to like Medicine but I don't know what happened. Actually, I do. But that's for another blog

Good News: My wife and I visited our OB-GYNE yesterday and she is now 2 cms open, 80% effaced.
Bad News: She is still pushing at her 36th week and already she is poised to give birth. All we are doing now is some bed rest and prayers that she may at least not give birth before Friday of next week.

Good News: SM just opened, perhaps the biggest mall to have opened here in Bacolod.
Bad News: got no money to splurge during the opening day.

Good News: I will be facilitating again this coming Monday until Friday at the USLS-IS pregrad retreat.
Bad News: Because of this 24-hour duty at OB-GYNE Elective, I will be missing one night and if my wife gives birth before Friday, I will be missing two.

Again, people, beware the Ides of March.

Comments

Popular Posts