4 days To Christmas!


It is now 4 days to Christmas and I have already done my Christmas shopping yesterday. I have wrapped the gifts I am suppose to give out this 224th. I was hoping we would be receiving a large sum of Christmas bonus from the hospital but I guess the 13th month pay was enough. But it wasn't really enough these days. So much expenses. Especially on my part when both me and my wife are once again expecting another bundle of joy this April. We went to have an ultrasound done last Monday and the baby's healthy and it seems we are going to have another baby boy! We then visited our OB-GYNE and now the fun begins. My wife's EDD is April 4, 2007 according to the ultrasound report. She is now on her 25th week.

What's so hectic about December is the many Christmas parties one has to attend. Not all of these gatherings could be fit into my schedule but really my calendar is already filled with so many activities: christmas carolling, parties, dinner, etc. And even if I am already broke, I still would be enjoying my 26th Christmas and will be hoping for another fruitful year this 2007.

I have just uploaded new funny sign boards. Follow the link here

Comments

Popular Posts