People Go Crazy For Love


I don't know with you guys, but when someone's hit by Cupid's arrows, there is no way to go but get crazy. I have seen such lunacy in action. Friends who fell in love, they can't seem to contain themselves. Compare them with rabid animals and the latter appear more civilized than them. But then, who can blame them, right?

Even hectic PGIs get to experience being in love. And when they do, oh boy, they go crazier than crazy.

So what can I say, except:
Marc, a.k.a Japet, you're my idol, bro. Imagine what you would do for love.

Ken, a.k.a. A-gi, too bad I didn't get to meet the guy, but what I told you about Gesper was all true! wink wink.

Con, a.k.a. Alzheimeric, it isn't enough you text people you love during their birthdays. I say, you go ride a Cebro and go to them and give them the gift they really deserve...you.

Gesper, a.k.a. Enrique Iglesias, it is still okay to sing, "...you can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love."

To the rest, let love reign!

P.S. We miss you Dr. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts