Countdown to Grilltime

Six days before I will be murdered before the very eyes of my fellow PGIs. But honestly now, I am at the moment nervous and quite excited to present during my grand rounds presentation. Sure I am not ready yet with my protocol and my slides are not finished yet but somehow there is that teenee weenee voice inside my head that tells my that everything will be fine. Sure, I will be questioned to the death, whacked with difficult queries but what the heck! What's 2 hours of ball-jacking compared with a year in Hell's Lounge during my JIship?

But I have to prepare, right? So all guns are clocked up and I shall be raring to go come Thursday of next week. And if I die a martyr's death, I only request a nice monument a la P. Tan (Patricio Tan) be placed inside the PGIs On-Call Room. Tomorrow I shall be on duty. I cannot as of this time make a nice, sensible, coherent blog until I am done with my Grand Rounds.

Comments

Popular Posts