A Taste of Toxicity

Thank God I am Sunday off so I have enough time to take a rest and enjoy an afternoon of relaxation coming from a toxic Saturday duty. I only had 3 admissions but one of these admission is a very toxic, septic-looking 3 month-old child with multiple abscesses. The child came in very icteric, dyspneic and with penniless parents. The prognosis isn't good. The Chest X-rays were not very promising either. There seems to be a mass of some sort pushing the heart and the trachea towards the left, causing the respiratory distress of the patient. It must be another lung absecess.

Anyway, I spent this morning waiting for another C-Section delivery. A pre-term infant which meant another toxic baby in the nursery. Lately I am getting a taste of this toxicity thing.

Got an email from a friend who sent me these hilarious pictures of actual math test exams. Note the genius-ness of these students who took these exams.

Comments

Popular Posts