"I Shall Return..." - Clark Kent, a.k.a. Superman

And I thought General McArthur was the only guy who screamed I shall return. 60 years later, this guy in blue and red cape, who's more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet and can leap over tall buildings in a single bounce. We like to call him Superman and when he decided to make a comback in the movies, the entire world is screaming with excitement. I haven't had this same euphoria, not since the day Michael Jordan stunned the same world with his "I'm back" line. And that guy can fly too.


Superman
Bayen Trademark

Warner Bros' Superman Returns will indeed return the 80's craze and fascination for this super Superhero. I am currently watching the trailers and teaser videos in its official website, "http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/", and I couldn't help but have goosebumps all over me. I love the storyline. I love the soundtrack! I can't wait for this one to hit the big screen.

Comments

Popular Posts