Personal - Top Blogs Philippines PageRank Checking Icon Increase Page Rank

.

.

May 15, 2006

List Of Things I Wish To Achieve Before Death

I shall never know for certain when I shall die and my ever fear is that when that day comes, I have only lived half the life that I am suppose to live. Below therefore is a list of things I wish to achieve before I cross over.

1. Visit Disney Land
2. Visit a country outside of the Philippines - done already (Australia)
3. Tour around the country
4. Get married in a church
5. Go bungee jumping
6. Drive a car of my own
7. Write a book and have it published
8. Pursue a hobby in photography
9. Learn to speak another language (preferrably Spanish)
10. Do a pilgrimage in the Holy Land and Rome
11. Shake hands with the Philippine President (or Prime Minister in case there is a shift to parliament)
12. Climb a volcano
13. Watch the Olympics live
14. Build a house near the beach
15. Learn to scuba dive
16. Teach
17. Master the piano
18. Make a difference
19. Write a song
20. See snow
21. Sleep in a treehouse
22. Run for office
23. Meet a saint

1 violent reactions. React Here.:

nyss said...

bien, make sure you bring your family when you go to Disneyland. It would be too boring for "adults" to go their without kids with you. as in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...