Graduation Day April 9, 2006


graduation day, april 9, 2006
Bayen Trademark

being interviewed by a local TV network right after the graduation rites
Bayen Trademark

Me, Rien and Roann my wife
Bayen Trademark
Some of the Graduating Class of 2006
Bayen Trademark
Doctor of Medicine
Bayen Trademark
Big Smile
Bayen Trademark


I never noticed how fast time went by until April 9, 2006 came and I went up the stage to get my diploma. I am now a graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Saint La Salle and now I am a Doctor of Medicine. It was supposed to be a historical day. It was the day the pioneer batch of the College of Medicine graduated. It was the day I became technically a Doctor in Medicine. It was also the day when after 20 years, I finally graduated from my alma mater. I have been a Lasallian since Grade One and I am one of three who received the Alma Mater award, a loyalty award given to graduating students who have been a student of the University since the elementary years. We were 24 who graduated.

Another year for me of internship and I will be taking up the Boards. I do hope that I can pass the boards. Albeit there are pressures from school and family to not just "pass" the boards.

For now, I take time to rest and recharge. It is finally over!
Well, not really.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi bien! congrats! link ta ka sa blog ko ha. visit my blog, too! kudos to you! =D

Popular Posts