West End Court Hotel In Dipolog City

While backpacking across Zamboanga Peninsula, I ended up in Dipolog City Dipolog City is the capital of Zamboanga Del Norte. Prior to arriving in Dipolog City, I was already searching for a possible hotel to stay since I had to spend one night in Dipolog City before catching my flight back to Manila. I found this new hotel called West End Court. I decided to try it out.



It is not actually "new" but it is newly renovated. It is basically not hard to find. From the bus terminal, I hired a tricycle to bring me to West End Court Hotel. It is basically 2 blocks away from Dipolog Boulevard. It is also a stone's-throw away from the "downtown" area where you could grab some fast food or buy some groceries or even souvenirs.





The hotel has a variety of rooms to choose from: from an economy room worth 600 pesos per night to an executive suite worth 3300 pesos per night. Each room is airconditioned, with flat screen TV and a hot-and-cold shower.

What I love about the hotel is that it is right at the center of Dipolog and is accessible to almost everything. It is not as luxurious as any other hotels but it is comfortable nonetheless. It also has airport transfers upon request at the reception.



West End Court has its own official website.



Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts