Azkals vs. L.A. Galaxy: Out-of-this-world Ticket Prices!

The Philippine Azkals will be having a friendly match with David Beckham's L.A. Galaxies this coming December 3, 2011. And since I will be in Manila during that day, I am planning to watch the game considering how rare this moment can be for Philippine sports. So I went online to check the seat prices at Ticketworld. The cheapest ticket is 2,000 pesos. This is perhaps the most expensive ticket being sold in an Azkal international football match. In the past, ticket prices would range from 300 to 3,000 pesos. The most expensive ticket is 15,500. The seat arrangement is posted here, courtesy of Ticketworld.

I am having second thoughts of watching the event. I am not sure if it is going to be covered by Studio 23 or any cable channel for that matter but the point is, I think it would be exciting to watch the game together with the rest of the crowd. The match starts at 7:30pm of Dec. 3, 2011.



I still have until the end of the week to decide whether or not I am going to watch the game live. Still, this is definitely going to be an exciting experience. I am not sure though if it is worth at least 2,000 pesos.








Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts