30 Lessons Learned

The 30 Lessons learned in life.

1. I have learned that life is unfair, but it is not an excuse to stop living.
2. I have learned that some things take time, especially the best things in life.
3. I have learned that truth hurts.
4. I have learned that there are no guarantees.
5. I have learned that Destiny is a product of the choices we have made.
6. I have learned that every action has a consequence; how I react to the consequence is up to me.
7. I have learned that happiness is a matter of will. If I want it, then I will have it.
8. I have learned that I can still go on even after I no longer can.

9. I have learned that I may have the right to be angry, but I don't have the right to be cruel.
10. I have learned that the best way to defeat an enemy is to befriend him.
11. I have learned that every person has a story to tell.
12. I have learned that it can take a long while to become the person I want to be.
13. I have learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
14. I have learned that a hundred good deeds can be erased by one foolish mistake
15. I have learned that I am not perfect and so are the rest of the world.
16. I have learned that the hardest to forgive is one's self.
17. I have learned that I must speak softer words for I may have to eat and swallow them later.
18. I have learned that the number of years lived does not positively correlate with the level of maturity.
19. I have learned that life is but a series of opportunities
20. I have learned that nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending (Maria Robinson)
21. I have learned that sometimes, letting go is much safer than holding on.
22. I have learned that I cannot demand respect; I have to earn it.
23. I have learned that a good laugh is best when shared with others.
24. I have learned that a miracle is always waiting to be discovered.
25. I have learned that life is a long lesson on humility (James M. Barrie)
26. I have learned that just because other people talk slow doesn't mean they are dumb.
27. I have learned that "what we do today, echoes to eternity" (Gladiator?)
28. I have learned that what is not given, is lost.
29. I have learned that it is okay to cry.
30. I have learned that prayer always and still works.

Like it? Share it.

Comments

Popular Posts