HLMP Fellows

Last weekend, I attended the National Congress of HLMP Fellows, the first ever to be organized by the Zuellig Family Foundation. HLMP stand for Health Leaders and Managers for the Poor. I belonged to Batch 2009. It was another refreshing moment, spending time with fellow doctors and nurses both from the local to the national levels. It was nice to rekindle friendships as well. My roommate was Doc Buboy who happened to be my first roommate during the first Module of the HLMP training (in Bohol).







It was also an opportunity to meet new friends. I happened to be introduced to Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan, one of the pioneer doctors to the barrios. His talk was definitely inspiring. Doc Bubot Enriquez's sharing as well (Chief of the National Children's Hospital)was very inspiring. I won't forget the words: Success comes in CANS.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next year's Congress, perhaps much bigger than this one.











Comments

Popular Posts