I Made It In The Finals!

I have just found out that my blog entry, "The Modern-Day Doctor to the Barrio" is now a FINALIST in the Top Ten Posts of the Year in the Philippine Blog Awards. (For a complete list of finalists, click here). I am thankful to the organizers of the Philippine Blog Awards for including my blog entry in their prestigious list of finalists. Included in the list of FINALISTS is Film-Otaku's blog entry, "Why the Philippines has no Best Foreign Language Film Oscar Nomination" as well as Funny is the new sexy's "Under the Santol Tree".

Unfortunately, my blog was not able to make it as a finalist in the Best Personal Blog category. But then better luck next time. Finalists will be attending the awarding ceremonies as scheduled in the various regions (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao). The Visayas awarding ceremonies will be held in Cebu City.

Again, thank you for making my blog entry one of this year's Finalists for the Top Ten Posts of the Year.







Comments

Popular Posts