Entire Week In Tagaytay


It is going to be half-relaxation half-work. I will be attending the last module of my Health Leadership and Management Program training conducted and sponsored by Zuellig Foundation. The training will be spent in Phinma Training Center in Tagaytay. This will be my second time in Tagaytay. I have learned a lot from my Module 1: Actualizing Potentials which was held in Bohol last year. I heard we will be the last batch of HLMP trainees.

I will be travelling to Manila early tomorrow morning and my dilemma now is where to spend my remaining 6-7 hours before I travel to Makati where the assembly point will be (Philamlife Tower Lobby). My flight will be arriving at around 8 a.m. and since SM MOA won't be open until 10 am I am trying to find a place where I can wait for the next two hours before I transfer to MOA where I can have my lunch before I head to Makati.

The next problem will be on Friday when the training ends. The bus will leave from Tagaytay to Manila at around 6 pm and I scheduled an early morning flight to Cebu on Saturday. Which means, I could not stay in Tagaytay and I would need to stay in Manila or Makati or Pasay or anywhere nearer the Domestic Airport. My flight will leave at around 4:30 am. My flight back to Bacolod from Cebu will be at 6:30 pm same day.

So I am trying to familiarize myself with my map, charting my course, noting which MRT station to get off and how to get to the assembly area. I will be bringing only 2 bags so that won't be a problem really.

My other concern of course is my family at home. I will be leaving for 6 days and I am very far from them.

Of course, the bad weather is another issue. It hasn't stopped raining since the other day and according to updates, there is a weather disturbance near the Philippines. I am not sure whether or not there will be good weather in Manila tomorrow. I left my jacket in Candoni and I forgot to buy one today. So, I might buy a new one tomorrow in Manila just in case.

You know what, I think I am overly anxious about things. I think it is time to just say Hakuna Matata and let God do the rest. I do need to have a little faith sometimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Your Support.

Visita Iglesia: Tracing The Pilgrim's StepsIn Europe Part Two

The Weekend in Tallinn