Rainy Last Day In Puerto Princesa


It is a rainy Puerto Princesa on my last day here in Palawan. The morning lectures went on smoothly, and despite the scheduled tours, the lecture hall was still packed with people. It was more of a slow morning however, considering that most people were tired from yesterday's underground trek, and it is the last day for all the updates and lectures. After lunch, Doc Maricel (Cauayan), Doc Emman (Inapoy) and I decided to go on a city tour. We went to Iwahig, Crocodile Farm, Butterfly Garden, Mitra Ranch and Baker's Hill. I was able to take pictures but my camera's batteries have been drained so I could not as of the moment post the pics. But I will do post them as early as tomorrow, if not on weekends when I arrive in Bacolod, home sweet home.

It was a fun tour of the city and I get to visit the biggest penal colony in the country: Iwahig. I was able to also come close to freshwater crocodiles at the crocodile farm. We did drop by the butterfly garden but we decided not to enter anymore because we might not even see these butterflies. Damn this rain. I just found out that it is no ordinary rain but a tropical depression. I do hope this will move further up North so there will be no delays in our flights tomorrow. I took the 5:00 p.m. flight to Cebu.

Anyway, I will continue blogging once I am done with dinner.





Post Classified Ads That Produce Results

Comments

Popular Posts