En Route to Palawan

I have just touched down in Cebu-Mactan International Airport. I am on way to Puerto Princesa, Palawan together with the other doctors to attend the Annual Convention of Association of Municipal Health Officers of the Philippines (AMHOP). I am blogging from the SmartBro station inside the airport. My flight will be later at around 2:50 pm. I will be staying at Lola Itang's Pension house which, according to sources, is smacked right at the center of Puerto Princesa.

This morning, my wife and the kids all went with me to the airport to send me off to Cebu. I will be gone for almost 3 weeks considering that after my Puerto Princesa trip, I will also be heading to Tagaytay on May 4 to attend the annual CME for DTTB's for 2 weeks! At least this is some source of respite from all the work. However, I will still be working considering that I have yet to finish the module of the Summer Youth Camp for May 21 and I still have to coordinate with the organizers and volunteers regarding preparations for the Youth Camp. It is going to be a big event for Candoni this summer, other than the usual SK interbarangay basketball tournament.

The plane (flight PR 231) left at exactly 10:30 this morning and while it was a benign trip, inside the plane was kind of warm. Nevertheless it was only 30 mins. flight and I am back in the cooling comfort of the air conditioner here inside the Cebu Mactan Airport.

Well I will be having my lunch now and for those at home reading this blog, here are my kisses and hugs for all of you. Mwaaaa! See you on the other side of the Philippines later.





Post Classified Ads That Produce Results

Comments

Good Luck on your trip to Palawan. Post the convention here. Thanks.

Popular Posts