Speakening England: Perfect English Grammar

I just received an email from a friend with an attachment of this picture of a news clipping. This is totally hilarious. I have read about similar letters like this, Filipinos trying to write in perfect english. I guess some of us have to be contented with the Mother Tongue that we are gifted with. And besides, why pressure ourselves from speaking English? True, it is a global language and globalization is the key to survival in the 21st century onwards, but there are a lot of cultures and societies that are currently successful and yet can't even a word in English, let alone speak in perfect English grammar. Anyway, for better viewing, click on the image to enlarge it.




I used to collect pictures of real funny grafittis and signboards in my cellphone. I used to have lots of these pictures. I think I uploaded them in my multiply account. An example would be: "Please Ring Door Bill". Or the word, "Intrance" painted on a gate. Of course, Bacolod got so popular with its signs of "Wall No Bill". What the heck does "Wall No Bill" mean?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blog.

Popular Posts