Ang Hindi Marunong Lumingon Sa Pinanggalingan, Ay May Stiff Neck: Looking Back Part 2

Another memorable event for the year 2008 was when my family went to Boracay during the summer for a family get-together. We needed that trip to the white sands of Boracay island as a family. It was time to relax and re-charge. Good thing the annual PAGPI convention was scheduled in Boracay. So, it became a segway trip for me and my family as well. Personally, it was already my third time in the island and my son's and wife's second time. It was a first for my baby daughter, who just turned 1 year old that time and could barely walk straight on her own.


We went to all the must-go places. It wasn't as expensive as we have expected. Every night, we would treat ourselves to Eat-all-you-can delicacies. The last eat-all-you-can resto was memorable because they had the sweetest mango shake I have ever tasted since our first day in Boracay. I was kind of frustrated because everytime I ordered for mango shake, it wasn't as sweet as I would have wanted it. But at last, the elusive sweet mango shake came just in time before we were to depart off the island, bound for home.



Comments

Popular Posts