Snip Tuck


For a change, I did some circumcision with 9 kids last Thursday. There were a total of 11 boys who came to the RHU to had theirs "snipped". I circumcised 9 of them. The other 2 I gave to my Nurse-2 to circumcise. I also taught some of my nurses to suture for them to learn how to circumcise. Round 2 Circumcision is tentatively scheduled on the 29th of April. Why the wait? I am a busy man for April. I will be attending the AMHOP convention next week in Tagbilaran. The following week will be Garantisadong Pambata week. The Thursday of that week will be a consultative meeting at the Provincial Health Office.


If the Mayor will allow me, I will be attending the PAGPI convention this 23-24th of April in Boracay. The Monday of that week, I will be in Iloilo delivering my accomplishment report during the Monday Conference with the Regional Director.

As of the moment, I am currently editing the Newsletter of Batch 23 DTTB which will be released sometime in May, just in time for our first CME in Manila.


Comments

Popular Posts