Shoutout from Tarsier Land

I am currently blogging from Tagbilaran, Bohol. I am here until Saturday for the Annual AMHOP conventions. This is my first time in the land of Tarsiers, of Chocolate Hills and the Sandugo. I came here via Cebu. I took the plane, rode on a taxi to the pier, rode a fastcraft bound for Tagbilaran and rode a tricycle to my pension house. Whlie in the fastcraft, I happened to sit beside a doctor who was also attending the AMHOP. He's the MHO of Boracay, Aklan. We talked during the 1 and half hour trip. He already had 3 kids and he was already 28 years in the service.

When we reached Tagbilaran we realized all the pension houses were booked, except of course the expensive hotels. Good thing I had my reservations many weeks before. So, after I checked in, I went out to see the sights of the City. I went to the BQ Mall, one of their popular malls here. Anyway, I had to find an internet cafe to blog so I went around and found a street all lined up with internet cafes. After this blog I am heading back to my pension house for a night's rest.




Comments

Popular Posts