On The Verge of Being Deployed

Everyone is cramming, trying to make final reservations for their respective flights to their respective Center for Health Development. With no available cash advance yet and with little time before the week ends, everyone is thinking what to do and where to go. I have made my own booking with Cebu pacific online since Philippine Airlines do not permit online booking in less than 3 days before the desired flight. Fortunately, Cebu Pacific allows online booking in less than 3 days. So I made my reservations for the last afternoon flight for Iloilo on November 16 and will be staying their overnight before I cross to Bacolod City the next day. On Monday, I will cross back to Iloilo again to officially report to my CHD in region 6.

I wanted to make a direct flight to Bacolod but our itinerary report must reflect that our destination from Manila will be to our respective CHDs. And since the CHD of region 6 is in Iloilo City, then I have no choice but to fly to Iloilo first then cross to Bacolod the following day. I am currently making reservations for a hotel in Iloilo.

By next week, we will be deployed to our respective areas. I will be deployed in Candoni. Actually I am cramming myself now. We have so much stuff to bring to our areas that I have to think about my excess baggage charges. Anyway, this is a rush blog. Will try to post a better blog once I can gather myself, whether tomorrow night or once I get to Iloilo.

P.S. will be attending tomorrow a national summit for health Human resources in the Manila Peninsula hotel. I am one of the assigned "documentarians" whatever that means.










Comments

Popular Posts