Blog Rush


I am in Iloilo City, bound for Bacolod tomorrow. The past few hours have been total rush. I cannot even type straight for this blog. So please forgive me if at the latter part of the blog, I may sound like a stenographed telegram if there ever is one.

Yesterday - attended the first national summit on health human resources at the manila peninsula, had picture-taking with Senator Pia and Sec. Duque. The place was astounding and the topics were very relevant and interesting. Some policies proposed during the forum were: mandatory 2 months actual rural exposure for PGIs, mandatory 6 months rural training and service as a requirement for the national med boards and mandatory 2 years rural service for those who graduated from state colleges and universities.

This morning - processing papers, running here and there. It was crazy!

We were almost supposed to bring 4 boxes of medicines all summing up to about more than 40 kilos, estimated to be around 400,000 pesos worth of drugs. Anyway, I had my set sent directly to my RHU which will arrive in a week's time. I am also bringing a nebulizer and a complete diagnostic kit with rolls and rolls of posters and pamphletes, Clinical practice guidelines, MIMS, PPDs, all those stuff!

Anyway, I have to run back to the hotel and steal some sleep.










Comments

Popular Posts