What's Inside My Garage?

I have the smallest garage in the world. It is a garage which can fit my car and nothing else. The garage is actually beside a "veranda", if you would like to call it and it is small enough to fit my car, my son's tryke and my 2 other dogs. I would like to have a huge cabinet though where I can place some of my carpentry stuff and other gears. Usually I am keeping some of my old stuff, like old books and broken computer gadgets inside another old store room but that even is starting to fill up.

The garage is beginning to become an alternative storage room. But it is a magical world really. It is a sanctuary and hopefully I am trying to make it a space just enough for me to work on some electrical stuff. If I have things my way, I would like my garage to have a nice working table with small cabinets below where I can keep all my working stuff, perhaps store them accordingly like one cabinet is for all the stuff pertaining to the car, another cabinet pertaining to all electrical stuff like our old Christmas lights for example and another stuff for other gizmos. It has to be really an ideal garage storage.

The garage storage room has to be more than just a garage storage room. And there is this one site in the net which can turn a garage storage into an alternative working area and make it more than just a storage room. Well, I am planning to buy my own house and eventually think of something for my own garage. But for now, I am making do with what I already have.
garage storage











Comments

Popular Posts