The Mock Exams

Today is my final entry for this blog before I leave for Cebu come Saturday. Tomorrow will be spent preparing all the things I would be needing and bringing in Cebu. I am planning to go shopping with my wife who is actually doing all the inventory of the stuff that I will be bringing to Cebu.

Since Monday, we have been doing mock exams in school and the results are really disastrous. I got low in Biochem and Pharmacology. I did okay only in Preventive Med, Physiology and Legal Med. I have yet to know how I did in Internal Med, Surgery and Ob-GYNE. More mock exams tomorrow.


In between the mock exams we were all joking about not taking the boards this August and instead taking the boards August…2008! Surely by then we are more than prepared to take the boards. While checking our answers with the answer key provided at the end of every exam, we were kidding about how not to take the boards this August and tell our parents and school all the possible alibis we could think of.

It cannot be denied that the nerves are getting to us. I won’t be surprised if someone from us would break down or break out, which ever way he or she would want to go. A friend Melvin even once joked that right after the board exams, he is sure to be seen on TV climbing a big billboard with nothing but his undies and an ice cream container for a cap.

Board exams can make any susceptible person crazy.

I am frankly not yet prepared for the exams but I only got less than a month to do intensive review. I have already packed my bags containing my reviewers which I will be bringing with me in Cebu. More precisely, I will be carrying 2 bags just for my reviewers. I will still need one big bag for my clothes.

I do hope God will provide a miracle for our rag-tag team. May He Who Turns Things Around be gracious over us.

My next entry in this blog will be perhaps next month. I cannot be certain if I can continue blogging within the next 30 or so days. So, for now, I will be temporarily be signing off.

For friends and readers, please pray for me and for my batchmates. Show your support. I will still try to access my blog from time to time although I cannot be sure whether or not I can really write a good blog.

Live Jesus in our hearts, forever!



Comments

Popular Posts