Goodbye Bacolod...Hello Cebu

Tomorrow, 7:00 a.m., I will be leaving for Cebu along with ConCon, Melvin, Marc, Leah and Mary Ann. I will miss my wife and kids. I will miss home. This will be the longest duration I will be away from them since the time I got married. A month separated from family can be very torturing, but I live it to God now.

This morning I attended the Foundation Day Mass at the USLS Coliseum. The place was packed and the homily was inspiring. I am hopeful that the good vibrations and energy from the community mass will push me up and strengthen me throughout this experience.

May He Who Turns Things Around keep me in his safety always. Animo La Salle. Animo Batch 2006.





You Are 72% Gentleman



You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.

Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!




Your Superhero Profile



Your Superhero Name is The Wind Victory

Your Superpower is Paranormal

Your Weakness is Cotton Candy

Your Weapon is Your Turbo Foam

Your Mode of Transportation is Hydrofoil

Comments

Popular Posts