And We're Off!

The race has officially begun. Yesterday morning we woke up early and went to the Philippine Regulatory Commission Office in Cebu and processed our application for the board exams for physicians. We arrived there at around 7:50 a.m. but as soon as we arrived there, we were informed that the Office was strict with regards to dress codes for those entering the office. Sandals and shirts are not allowed. We must wear shoes and collared-shirts or polo. I was wearing polo shirt but I was wearing only sandals but with socks. The rest were wearing slippers. So we had to go back to our pension house and changed. I was told that I could be allowed to get in since I was wearing a polo shirt and although I was wearing sandals, I was wearing my socks. Nevertheless I decided to go with the group and change to my shoes.


When we came back we started processing our papers immediately. Even while lining up for the initial assessment of our papers, we couldn't help feel tense and nervous. For the first time I felt this fear of the unknown creeping behind my nape. I started praying the Divine Mercy chaplet until it was my turn to hand over my papers for verification. Thankfully, I was able to proceed to the next step: payment. I paid 900 pesos for the application forms.

While filling up the application forms, we were doing it together so as not to make any mistakes. It took us close to an hour just finishing up our application forms. I then paidanother 66 pesos for the documentary stamp. I then proceeded to the legal division office where a PRC officer signed one of those application forms. I then lined up to the final step: the final approval of those application forms.

I was the first among all of us to finish the application. We went out of PRC at around 11:30 a.m. We then had lunch at a nearby cafeteria. And then we're off!

Now, the race begins.





You Are 72% Gentleman



You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.

Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!




Your Superhero Profile



Your Superhero Name is The Wind Victory

Your Superpower is Paranormal

Your Weakness is Cotton Candy

Your Weapon is Your Turbo Foam

Your Mode of Transportation is Hydrofoil

Comments

Popular Posts