Crash course in Medical Subjects

Today is Day 15 of the review classes. The first week of review was spent for reviewing Anatomy. The second week was spent for Biochemistry. This week we are dealing with Physiology. I have just written an essay, an opinionated analysis on why Cong. Monico almost did not make it as congressman. Full essay can be found here. Anyway, I am glad I am done with my "pink form", a clearance form to be submitted to APMC certifying that I am done with my internship and that I can take the national boards this August. Med Boards will start August 4, 2007, which is coincidentally the death anniversary of my grandmother Lola Sol. She was my first teacher. Since the time of her death, I have always felt her guiding presence. In my opinion, she is my guardian angel.

Comments

Popular Posts