The Christening of Robie Anne


During the first day of May, the official start of my Pre-boards life, My wife and I brought our daughter to Church to be baptized. We named her Robie Anne Sophia and together with her 22 godparents, she was baptized and welcomed to the Catholic Christian World. Our comadres and compadres were all from both sides, from my relatives, from my wife's relatives and our mutual friends. I also asked Nikki Boy, Tito Monico's eldest who is running for councilor this coming elections, to be one of the Ninongs. The reception followed in our residence and was catered by our neighbor, Tita Dolly, who used to have a fast food stand at the USLS Foodcourt. It was a successful event. Nanay, my wife's mom, baked her usual cakes and made her fruit salad. Earlier that day, I had to go around finalize things from the caterer to the attendance of the guests.

For pictures of the Baptism, click here

Comments

Popular Posts