Selling Prints

I am an amateur photographer and so far I am taking advantage of this "amateurish" skill. Through deviantart.com, I am able to post not only my original poetry but also my, like what I said, amateur photography. Bayen's Poetry contains all of my original poetry, all rights reserved, along with my photography. Recently, I have posted my photography for prints. If you wish to buy them as plain prints or as magnets or postcards, Follow this link where the rest of my prints are available for sale. The money I can earn from this, if ever there is money to be earned from this, I am planning to save and buy me a real professional digital camera. Wishful thanking. So, to all philantropists out there, take note of mini-me here.

Here are a few of those prints available:


God Smiles On Thee by ~bayen on deviantART



The Afternoon Phoenix by ~bayen on deviantART



Circle of Light by ~bayen on deviantART

Comments

Popular Posts