Bonus Feature

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall, all the king's horses and all the king's men, couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again. So what they did was make scrambled eggs out of Humpty Dumpty, served it for breakfast for little Miss Muffet who was incidentally eating Mary's little lamb. Hmmmm...my nursery rhyme has gone bloody but then nobody can save Humpty Dumpty now. He's a scrambled egg and with the way the global temperatures are going, Humpty is going to be a fried one really soon. But some order has to be placed in this crazy world of nursery rhymes. In fact, there is no rhyme to that nursery rhyme I just mentioned. Somebody has to rescue Humpty, and the first person that comes to mind is Jack, nimble and quick, who can jump over candlesticks, (Take that, Super Inggo!). Rumor has it though that Jack preferred climbing beanstalks and wrestling with giants and selling cows for a bag of worthless beans. A fair trade, perhaps but not really profitable. Hey, isn't that a story and not a nursery rhyme? Either way, the word is out and even before Mother Goose can write another rhyme, them three blind mice are at it again. (See how they run). Am I making any sense? Maybe in the world of tupsy-turvy-ness I do, but anyway, who does make sense nowadays?

Anyway, countdown to end of PGIship is starting. Life of a PostGraduate Intern Blog shall close its chapter but a new subtitle will be posted on May. Unfortunately, the new blog shall be open only to bloggers at www.blogger.com. because details in the blog shall be formatted a la personal diary. Life of a Struggling Young Parent shall be the new blog-chapter for The Freudian Slip. For those however who are looking forward to opinions and reactions, they shall all be contained in The Slaughterhouse (http://macellarius.blogspot.com). And for those curious where I placed that blog entry, hmmmmm.....it's right there floating somewhere in the world wide web. Anyway, in connection to that particular issue (and this will be my last say on that) I had conversations with some C.I.'s (clinical instructors) who are now rotating with their students in the hospital where I am rotating as an intern and I had very interesting conversations with them. But I am glad it did turn out fine for them and I will surely miss most of them, especially the su-ki, the regulars, who I usually share my 24-hour duties with either in the wards or DR/Nursery/OR.

P.S. Kudos to Snow White for raising arms and shaking her tailfeathers while Sleepy was wide awake.

Comments

Popular Posts