Lights, Camera, Action!


So I heard this latest contest being pushed by the Steven Spielberg himself along with theMark Burnett. All the details are on Star TV On The Lot site but basically it's a film making contest. When I heard about it, I immediately had a story in mind so I told Gesper about it the next day and he too is quite game about it. I am currently doing the storyboard and so far I have made tentative plans of doing the actual shooting by next week. With Gesper as a co-editor/co-director, maybe, well just maybe, we can get to join the semi-finals or whatever. But whether or not we get to make it in the actual contest or even win the 1,000,000 US dollars, the fact that a Steven Spielberg and a Mark Burnett can get to see your work in person is already thrilling enough.

I don't want to spill the story but it will only take about 5 minutes and with very low budget. So far, I am still looking for actors to play but basically most of the actors that I will be needing are already right here with me, specifically the residents of room 208 in Bacolod Our Lady of Mercy Hospital. But anyone who is interested to collaborate with me, whether in the production or in acting, is very much welcome to do so.

The setting starts in the hospital where I work. Where it will end I am not pretty sure yet but I do hope Steven and Mark (uy, first name basis ah!) will enjoy the "film" which I will be producing. I have less than a month to make this happen.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts