Almost HalfTime!


It's almost half time. By Thursday, ww would have already spent a month rotating as Community Interns. Unfortunately, I really haven't felt my being a Community intern. Maybe things will change next month now that we will be assigned in the field. Anyway, the PGIs are busy preparing for the upcoming carolling activity next month. So far, we have been doing a lot of practice already and the last time I heard us singing, we were doing great progress.

Yesterday, my cousin Angelie was admitted in BOLMSH because of hypogastric pain. Later PE revealed a possible appendicitis. I too examined her at the E.R. after my auntie called me up and I advised them to have her admitted for a stat appendectomy. I immediately called up Doctor Hinolan and asked him if he could be Angelie's surgeon. She was immediately operated on that afternoon and I got to scrub for Doctor Hinolan. Doctor Galon was our anesthesiologist. Later I took a picture of her appendix and showed it to her parents and my auntie and uncle.

I visited her this afternoon and told her she could already take sips of water or any liquids since she already had flatus.


I am posting new pictures of funny signs in my Ukay Ukay Center. As of this moment I am playing conquer online...again!

Comments

Popular Posts