Weather and Reports

Three storms in one week! For 5 days I have been going home always wet and drenched with cold rain. The streets are flooded, jeepney rides are crowded and my whacked tooth isn't helping either. I really need a dentist, fast!

Come 24 of August I will be having my Pedia grand rounds. I am at the moment finishing up my slides. Looks like it is going to be more than a hundred slides. The pictures and the video clip I inserted are taking up much of the slides. But these are very important. My case is a pediatric surgical case and it needs visuals in the aid of my explanation.

But prior to Aug 24, I will also be having a case presentation. This is entirely different from the pedia grand rounds. I have chosen a neuro case, just to break the monotony of simple cases. Over-confident? Nah, just had this obsessive addiction to self torture.

Anyway, I had to stop blogging now. My subject for my grand rounds had 13 hospital days and I am still on the first day. And I haven't even started on my discussions yet!

Comments

Popular Posts