Ghosts Caught In Cell Cam

I am currently trying to finish a report for my case presentation tomorrow. I am frm 24 hours duty and I have recently found out that one of the consultants wanted a particular case to present for tomorrow's Tuesday Conference. I have already prepared my viral encephalitis case last week and now I have ONE DAY to prepare for a viral hepatitis case. Good thing Dr. Escaniel allowed me to be off the floor right before lunch time so I can start with my slides and my study. I already started my researching last night while I was on duty and I was up until 3 a.m. just making notes and copying the latest labs and therapeutic index of the case.

Anyway, I am almost done now.

The past few days have been pretty exciting for the PGIs. After the hoolaballoo over my most controversial blog yet(wink wink!), everything went back to the way it has been. This week is my last week in Pediatrics and this Friday I will be rotating in OB-GYNE. So far the last head count was: Bayen - 40s something admissions, Con-Con 60s something and Melvin 70s something. That makes me the least toxic of the three.
The rest of the PGIs are also doing well and seems to be quite normal...well, almost.

It was until two nights ago when the three girls sleeping in our PGI dorm heard, at around 2-3 a.m. some weird knocking on the walls adjacent to the kitchen, near their room. Only Joanne and Tin-Tin heard the knocking. Which was eventually followed by a "roaring" noise, some sort of unexplainable noise. The three were scared to death and the next morning, Ken tried to investigate whether that "encounter" was some sort of practical joke. She went around the dorm where the knockings were supposed to have come from. If it was a person who did it out of silliness, his or her footprints must have made their mark on the wet and muddy ground and the grass should have betrayed them too. But the ground was "untouched".

This of course wasn't the first time they had this weird encounter in the dorm. The past night was then spent sharing ghost stories.

Comments

Popular Posts