Weird Stuff

I am from 24 hours duty and thank God I spent my second 24 hour duty with one of the kindest Pedia JC in the department: Dra. Anacleto. It was an interesting duty. I only had 3 admissions at the E.R. during the entire shift with 3 additional nursery admissions. One of the babies delivered was a case of anencephaly. Anencephalic babies are born without their skulls, which means their brain tissues are exposed. Eventually, these babies die. What is so interesting about this particular baby we delivered was the placental tissues were actually connected with the brain tissues. It was the second anencephalic case I saw; the first one was during my JI days. I pity the poor parents of this little angel. I am confident that this one is. Somehow, in between the newborn care and the hushed rush to the nursery upstairs with the neonate, I found myself in the shoes of the anxious father or the worried mother still lying on her back waiting for her doctors to finish with their C-section.

I wanted to post some of the pics I've taken but somewhere, something's telling me it ain't right. I don't know. I am feeling weird lately. So weird that I have even decided to quit playing CO and delete the entire game from my pc. Besides, I havent given much attention to it already. So I already said my farewells to my CO buddies and I am now in the process of uninstalling it.

Ciao everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts