Ground Zero

My benigness continues. I was Sunday Duty yesterday and after 24 hours of duty, I have zero admissions, 1 OPD case and no admissions at the nursery. Even our "toxic" VIP babies in the nursery were all behaving very well. So most of the day I spent doing rounds at the wards, hanging out in the nursery and the labor room and slept the entire night with only one ward call.

Yesterday was gesp's bday and I was so sorry I even failed to greet him through SMS. But I did send him one this morning when ConCon reminded us about it. During lunch time, Gesp came with some baked macaroni. What happened next is almost a spontaneous mini-bday partee!


It was stormy the entire day and the benigness of the Pediatric department continued, especially in the Ward and OPD section. Before I left the hospital this 5 pm, there has been no new admissions yet. But we did have one mortality though at the nursery.

Anyway, I am having trouble with my pc and internet connection today. What else is new? I am agonizing over this old pc mdoel which I have for almost 5 years already so what else do I expect. I did suggest to my mom about buying a lap top though. But my pc is really getting weird. I am having trouble with my sounds. There are times that when I boot up my pc, it detects the sound. There are times that it doesn't. When I check the sounds in my control panel, it says "no audio device". Weird. My speakers are attached to my pc and they are fine. I think I need my pc exorcised. Or perhaps someone smart enough to troubleshoot my pc.

Comments

Popular Posts